jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

Veronika decide morir


B 869.3 C673v.E c.1

To begin with the book that I’ve read is called “Veronika decide morir” by Paulo Coelho. This book talks about the story of Veronika, a woman who decided to die. She really felt her life didn’t have sense, so, she tried to commit suicide. In my opinion the book is awesome due to it showed me the importance of our lives, and also with the story of Veronika I could see that life is constantly giving us different thing to live, but the problem is that we don’t see that things.
Firstly, I think that the book made me think about the importance that our lives have. Sometimes we feel that our life is boring or maybe we think that life is monotonous and tedious. Through the story of Veronika, I could realize that we, as human beings, make a lot of mistakes in our lives and when we are in troubles or when we don’t find any sense to our lives, we take wrong decisions that really can affect us.
Secondly, I’m totally convinced that life is always giving us different things and opportunities that we have to take advantage. The problem is that we don’t see them or maybe we are so negative people. Unfortunately, negativism is affecting our society badly. We do not want to live and we do not make anything for enjoying our lives. So it is important to know that we are the main character in our lives and we are the responsible of taking all the opportunities that are in front of us.
To conclude, I really recommend this book, because it is interesting and also we can learn something through the story. Besides, we can feel through the book different things such as, anger, love, regret, sadness, among other things.

3 comentarios:

  1. Well, you told me about this book and even though i'm not that into Paulo I will look for something.

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    Well i never had read it this book but but it sounds very interesting, especially because Paulo Cohelo is one of my favorite writers

    Pd: I love your penguins x3!!

    Regard!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Eventhough I dislike the author, I read that book long time ago. Back then I was in a similar situation. Though it didn't help me (since in the story, everything was manipulated by someone and nothing really happened just because), it got me thinking about the out of body experiences. I know it has nothing to do xD but in the story there is a girl who does that. Recently,I could finally do it! though I got scared and all... and wasn't able to do all the things I wanted in the first place u.u it was soooo scary! but kinda cool.

    ResponderEliminar